Part-time Permanent Contract – Salary/Grade C
20 hours per week 39 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint a skilled Teaching Assistant to be part of our very supportive, hardworking and successful team in April 2021 with the exciting opportunity to join us in our relocation to Morley Meadow Primary in September 2021.
We are looking for someone who:
- is self-motivated, flexible, resilient and a team player.
- can use their initiative in the classroom and adapt provision to meet the needs of the children.
- is an effective communicator.
- has experience of delivering interventions for children and can create and maintain a purposeful learning environment.
- have high expectations and understanding of behaviour of all pupils.
Applicants must have Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths GCSE and preferably an NVQ3, or equivalent TA qualification.
An application form and further information, including the job description and person specification, can be found on our website at www.dunstoneprimary.co.uk
The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 19th March 2021. Proposed start date 19th April 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding children in our care and any successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks.