Agile Delivery Manager - North East
Agile Delivery Manager required to join a leading Healthcare/Public Sector organisation based in the North East in an Agile Delivery Manager role on a permanent basis.
Role: Agile Delivery Manager - 90% remote
Location: 90% Remote - North East based head office - maximum travel of 2 days a month
Salary: GBP39,000 - GBP44,500 + a fantastic benefits package
The essential skills for this role are:
- Agile experience
- Delivery experience - experience of seeing projects through to completion
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Stakeholder Management - experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders across a range of levels and technical competencies
- Understanding of budget management
- Proactive nature - getting into the business and understanding how it works
- Software Development project delivery experience - however culture fits outweighs this
This organisation has a fantastic reputation and has an extremely low staff turnover rate. They have a great track record of progressing people within the organisation that show the willingness.
If this position is of interest, please apply to this advert with an copy of an up-to-date CV for review. The closing date for applications is Thursday 4th March. The client will interview as soon as suitable applicants are identified.
The organisation are committed to a remote interview process, along with remote on-boarding.