Contracting Authority: NDA
Location: Sellafield/Riversleigh (Remote until covid restrictions lifted. Them maybe site and home working)
We are currently recruiting for a Risk Practitioner on behalf on behalf of one on Contracting Authorities.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
As a Risk Practitioner you will:
- To deliver a specialist Risk Management service with suitable tools, processes, procedures and techniques, to support the Retrievals team and to ensure the Business is fully focused on successful achievement of its commitments, goals and objectives
- Providing the knowledge, leadership, management and support required to ensure the management of Risk work scope is executed to meet SL requirements across the areas of the business for which the Risk Manager has responsibility
- To provide specialist Risk Management coaching and mentoring to members of the Retrievals team, sharing knowledge and experience with new and existing members of the team
You'll be/ have:
- Use specialist knowledge to lead & drive Risk Management through Retrievals
- Good educational background and high standards of literacy and numeracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and a questioning attitude
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain ideas and information effectively
- Ability to work on projects including where there are a number of interdependencies and interfaces between other projects and programmes and/or with other programmes
- Strong stakeholder management experience
It would also be good if you had:
- BPSS Clearance
- Experience in ARM database
- Experience if working for NDA
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be