Analog Mixed-Signal Design and Verification Engineer - Swindon
- Chip-level AMS verification of power management devices
- Integration of analog, digital and mixed-signal IP blocks at top-level.
- Generation, verification and optimization of behavioral models of analog blocks dedicated to mixed-signal verification
- Enable first time right silicon
- Verification of mixed-mode top-level designs
- Planning and coordination of AMS verification tasks with design teams and verification engineers
- Schematic Top-level design capture
- Modeling of analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Work in cooperation with the methodology and CAD groups
- Interface between design teams
- Coordination with other stakeholders in identifying needs and improvements
- Support of analog block level design engineers with AMS setup and simulations
- Typically 2 to 5 years chip level AMS design and verification experience in one of the following areas: wireless handheld, specifically power management; consumer displays; automotive body electronics
- System level experience in analog mixed-signal ICs
- Knowledge or hands-on expertise in analog/digital circuit design
- Recent hands-on experience with Virtuoso Custom IC Environment
- Experience with the Cadence analog mixed-signal design tool set
- Working experience in modeling languages as Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS
- Programming/scripting know-how, e.g. tcl, perl, skill
- Verilog/System Verilog languages
- Experience with Linux
- Good communication skills, ability to take ownership
- Experience in power management circuits is beneficial
- Self-organized to ensure that project timescales are met
- Willingness to travel
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent
Working in our newly refurbished Swindon design centre, you will benefit from best in class facilities alongside some of the world's leading engineers in mixed signal IC design. It's a truly international environment where your ability is recognized, rewarded and challenged daily. You will work with cutting-edge technologies with some of our largest customers that lead the way in developing ICs for the latest Smartphones, Tablet PCs, Portable media devices and wireless audio. Swindon has continuously been at the forefront of engineering technology and with good travel links to London, Bristol and Bath, it is well known for its green areas and outdoor family activities. There is plenty to discover across the West Country.Why join us?
Dialog Semiconductor is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2019, we generated US $1.4 billion in revenue and we currently have approximately 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive workforce that values diversity.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry.
Click below and apply now.
This publication is issued to provide outline information only, which unless agreed by Dialog Semiconductor may not be used, applied, or reproduced for any purpose or be regarded as a representation relating to products. All use of Dialog Semiconductor products, software and applications referred to in this document are subject to Dialog Semiconductor's Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, available on the company website ( ) unless otherwise stated.
Dialog and the Dialog logo are trademarks of Dialog Semiconductor plc or its subsidiaries.
All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
?? Dialog Semiconductor 2020. All rights reserved.