HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner – fixed term contract until June 2022
Salary: £30,401- £33,779 per annum + benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Type: Fixed term contract until June 2022
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days + bank holidays
Close date: 14/03/21 (we many close the advert sooner depending on the volume of applications)
Interview date: 22/03/21
Here at Seashell Trust we provide education and care for children and young adults with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties/disabilities, sensory impairments, communication disorders and autism.
We are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our dynamic team as part of a temporary maternity leave structure on a fixed term contract until June 2022.The role of HR Business Partner at the Seashell Trust is to ensure the delivery and success of the Trust’s People Strategy in their allocated area within the Trust. They are a trusted partner to managers and staff. This role influences and steers Trust strategies across the full generalist remit including:
- HR Data analytics and insights
- Organisational design and management of change
- Resource and talent planning
- Employee engagement
- Employee relations
- A key champion of embedding a coaching culture
- To provide a quality business partnership to line managers.
- To deliver people focused, HR policies and services to approximately 550 staff in education, care and support services.
- The focus of services delivered will be to work with each department in supporting the delivery of their business plans/targets through efficient and effective human resources.
- Within your service area you will be required to partner with your management team to identify, coach and implement service improvements that result in quality of provision and development of staff to reach their potential.
- HR professional qualification to Level 5 or equivalent evidential experience
- GCSE A – C English and Maths (or level 2 equivalent in literacy and numeracy)
- Previous experience in developing, establishing and delivering HR services
- Managing HR information system, creating reports and assimilating information
- Experience leading on sensitive or high profile HR issues, balancing business need alongside employment legislation and associated risks
- Proven experience of applying employment legislation and best practice HR within a complex business environment
- Experience of producing HR Dashboards and data analytics to improve business performance
- Successfully working as part of a wider team, openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues
- Coaching and influencing managers on employee relations issues and the application of in house policy– discipline, absence, development, capability and grievance
- Experience of planning and delivering HR projects
- Excellent negotiation skills with a solutions-oriented attitude.
- People person- exceptional people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels and able to understand different audiences.
- Car owner and driver
(please see attached job description and person specification for full requirements)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner / Consultant to join an innovative team in a partnering role and support the Trust’s people strategy, so if you are looking for a challenging HR role, then please apply ASAP.
Pension scheme, life assurance, on site gym, employee assistance and wellbeing programmes, access to physio, cycle scheme, performance related pay scheme free, parking, generous holidays and lots more all on our single site.
About Seashell Trust
Seashell Trust is a national charity supporting children and young adults with complex learning disabilities and additional communication needs from across the UK.We provide care and education, for children and young people aged between 3-25 years, in our homes, at our school and college and through our short breaks services.
We provide an environment that is safeguarded and as part of our safer recruitment policy, successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check (no cost) and full references will be taken.
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.Disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria on the person specification will be guaranteed an interview.
This charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.