Microsoft BI Consultant
Harvey Nash are delighted to be working in partnership with a niche analytics consultancy in their 2021 growth campaign.
We are keen to speak with BI Developers with in financial services or consultancy to join and work with clients across the UK, in a combination of remote working and working on client site in Scotland fortnightly.
You will have built and maintained various areas within a Microsoft data warehouse environment, developed ETL processes, reports and dashboards. This is an exciting position to progress your career. You will be responsible for requirement analysis, design and delivery of reporting, business intelligence, data solutions and identify and discuss opportunities and use cases with stakeholders across the business. Cloud computing is also important for the clients, therefore knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and cloud computing, especially using Microsoft Azure, is of interest for us filling this role.
It is essential to hold the following skills and attributes to be successful in this position:
* Solid experience as a Business Intelligence developer using the Microsoft BI stack
* SQL Server database, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI or other visualisation tools
* Excellent SQL skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions and stored procedures
* Experience in designing ETL processes including knowledge of data warehousing strategies and theories
* Build dashboards, reports and cubes using SQL, MDX, DAX, Power BI or other visualisation tools
* Knowledge of cloud computing and Iaas, PaaS and SaaS, preferably on Azure (desirable)
* Knowledge of Azure Data Factory (desirable)
For more information on this permanent opportunity, please send BI CV on first instance