MS Systems Admin
Be-IT is working with IT team at a global business to find Microsoft Systems Admin on a 6 month contract basis. You will provide Microsoft technologies support as well as assisting in the maintenance and support of global applications systems maintained at a Global Data Centre.
The role will involve;
- Managing the technical implementation of approved technologies following structured project controls.
- Systems administration responsibilities for technologies managed by global operations team.
- Resolving Microsoft issues escalated from Service Delivery Management
Your experience will include;
- Considerable experience as a Microsoft systems administrator
- MCSE certification
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server, MS System Centre suite and client operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS System Centre Data Protection Manager
- Advanced knowledge of storage architectures and server virtualization, in particular using MS Hyper-V
- Advanced knowledge of network device configuration and security, including Switches, Routers and Firewalls, in a heterogeneous technology environment
This role can be fully remote based though visits to company office in Glasgow area may be required.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at (see below)