Rapidly expanding Global E-commerce leader are adding to their highly successful UK Infrastructure team. You will be required to conduct the migration of the InfraOps and NetOps architecture to a Cloud/DevOps Practice and facilitate the consumption of cloud services within other areas of the business.
Required Skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft server and cloud technologies.
- Solid experience in building resilient, scalable, and secure systems.
- Strong experience with automation technologies including Terraform and PowerShell.
- Solid ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues, often under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Be an innovative and positive team player who is prepared to challenge the status quo, having a can do' attitude.
- The ability to form strong, mutual, and professional business relationships with internal business users, external partners, and suppliers.
- Experience of managing and prioritising workloads.
- High Integrity - can and does deliver what they say they will.
- Proven ability to understand support and business needs and translate these to a working solution.
- Preferably a relevant industry recognised certification or demonstrable industry experience.
- Required knowledge of the following technologies
- Microsoft PowerShell.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- eCommerce technologies including CDNs, Load Balancers and WAFs.
- Desirable knowledge of the following technologies;
- Amazon AWS/Google GCP/Other cloud providers.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Hashicorp Terraform.