Rapidly expanding Global E-commerce leader are adding to their highly successful UK Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for the on-going development and management of IT infrastructure supporting a high availability/high traffic eCommerce platform. This role requires knowledge and management skills to help design and implement new solutions - ensuring continuous improvement to both the on-premise Infrastructure and new cloud Infrastructure.
- Proven ability to understand support and business needs and translate these to a working solution.
- Be familiar in managing a DevOps culture within the team.
- Strong understanding of ITIL
- Experience of cloud technologies
- Relevant Industry recognized certification or demonstrable industry experience
- Strong knowledge of the following technologies;
- Windows Server 2012+
- Microsoft SCCM/Intune/Autopilot
- Cisco Meraki/Cisco Firewalls
- Office 365
- Azure/Azure DevOps/AWS
- eCommerce technologies - CDNs, Load Balancers and WAFs
- Infrastructure-as-code and experience with CI/CD Pipelines