IT Infrastructure Engineer
IT Infrastructure Engineer - GBP45,000 per annum - Bradford
Join an ambitious and talented team supporting Project and BAU IT infrastructure within one of the UK's largest FMCG businesses.
Our client is a leading UK FMCG business that is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team to support across both BAU & upcoming projects that will help drive the business forward.
What you'll be doing:
As IT Infrastructure Engineer you will join the IT Operations team responsible for managing all aspects of the IT Infrastructure. Alongside the IT Infrastructure team you will be responsible for the day to day management, troubleshooting, maintenance and technical development of the entire IT infrastructure to ensure availability and stability across the organisations IT systems.
The role also involves working with 3rd party suppliers, 2nd line support teams, Solutions Architect and Project teams.
Your skills and experience:
- In depth understanding of current IT infrastructure concepts and technologies with the proven ability to implement and support:
- Microsoft Windows Server platforms and related technologies
- Server 2008R2/12/16
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- SQL database
- Redhat Linux
- SAN storage (EMC & Eternus)
- Backup (Netbackup)
- Archive (Enterprise Vault)
- Cloud based Internet Proxy & Email Gateway
- virtualisation (VMWare)
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Enterprise Monitoring
- Web services
- Desktop infrastructure (including laptop Operating System Gold builds, HP Thin Clients and Mobile Phones)
- Disaster Recovery testing
- New deployments, upgrades, migrations and security patching
GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 per annum
- Car Allowance
- On call pay