IT Support Analyst - EUS - up to GBP30K - Portsmouth
A leading consultancy is searching for two IT Support Analysts (EUS) to join their team in Portsmouth.
You will be responsible for escalation from Service Desk, working to identify the specific nature of user difficulties and provide solutions. You will work with users to understand a problem, determine the probable cause, and logically take them through a step-by-step problem determination procedure. You will ensure incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedures and that documentation is available for those providing support.
Essential skills and experience:
- 1-2 years appropriate IT background and experience
- Experience with building physical and virtual machines
- Proficient with operating systems, including Windows and Exchange Server
- Basic working knowledge of server infrastructure and networking
- Technical troubleshooting in diverse environments
- Experience working with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow
- Demonstrable experience in the following technologies:
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Supporting Office from 2010 and up.
- Administering Office 365 in a Hybrid environment including but not limited to - User creation, migration, licensing, managing shared mailboxes
- Working with on prem and 365 exchange Servers
- SharePoint - most/all aspects
- Active Directory
- Mobile phones (iOS, Microsoft and Android)
- Video Conferencing
If you have the above skills, an excellent troubleshooting mentality with the ability to visualise a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve, and are prepared to go the extra mile in delivering service on time and to the highest standards, then you could be the perfect candidate!
Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence.
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.