Paralegal - family care
Our client law firm in Plymouth are seeking an experienced paralegal to deal with care, supervision and adoption proceedings.
- You will have knowledge of the relevant law and case law.
- You will have excellent IT skills.
- You will be team player.
- You will be focused on providing exceptional service and advice to your clients.
- Knowledge of the legal aid rules and regulations would be helpful.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Competitive and dependent upon experience.
This is a permanent position.
A long established Plymouth firm with a strong reputation of dealing with private clients through family, crime, conveyancing and wills, probate and trusts teams. They are a progressive, modern and client focused practice with plans and ambitions to grow specialist sectors.