Solicitor - Commercial Property
A Commercial Property Solicitor with around 0-3 years PQE is sought by this South Devon law firm to join a highly regarded and well established team.
You will have the confidence to handle a sizeable and good quality caseload for a broad range of clients and be an enthusiastic team player.
Person Specification :
- Previous experience of handling your own commercial property caseload;
- Ability to work within a team but have your own responsibilities and be able to work on own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional work attitude;
- Modern IT skills;
- Organisational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Commitment to the firm and the ability to provide a confident and positive input;
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and other business sources;
- Ability to work well under pressure within stipulated timescales and meet deadlines;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise effectively;
- Professional and positive work attitude with the ability to embrace change;
- Ability to work towards and meet the firm's core competencies.
This is a full time permanent position based in the office with the flexibility of being able to work from home on a regular basis.