Legal Secretary - Property
A legal secretary is sought by this Exeter law firm to support a respected property team.
About You :
- You will be confident in communicating with clients and ensure clients have the information they need;
- You will be well organised and have a "can do" attitude;
- You will respond to busy periods cheerfully and efficiently;
Standard responsibilities include :
- Opening, closing and archiving client files;
- dealing with emails or telephone client queries;
- arranging appointments;
- obtaining documents from the Land Registry;
- Preparing contracts, transfers SDLT Returns and standard letters;
- applying for searches;
- lodging SDLT Returns and preparing and lodging Land Registry applications on line;
- general admin duties.
The firm value high quality work, healthy growth and having happy teams who feel valued. They offer a competitive salary. This is a full time permanent position.