Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Reporting/Data Analyst to join well established blue chip organisation .
As a Reporting Analyst you will have a love of data and spreadsheets.
- Run daily, weekly monthly reports as requested by Team Leaders and Service Desk Managers, using Excel and CRM systems
- Report findings back to key stakeholders in a presentable fashion to suggest service improvements
- Monitoring staff performance by analysing if KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are being met, and if so, suggesting methods to address
- Advanced Excel reporting skills (Spreadsheet formulas, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
- An analytical mind with an interest in working with large amounts of data
- A data driven degree would be highly advantageous (Economics, Statistical, Finance, Mathematics)
*Power BI or Equivalent
*Degree or background in data/Mathematics
This would suit a graduate looking for their first role into IT.
The position covers 37.5 hours a week on a shift basis from 6am to 4pm
So if you are a Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst looking for your next exciting career move please apply now!
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy..