Senior Asset Planning Analyst
Senior Asset Planning Analyst
Leeds, Bradford, Hull, Sheffield, Skipton, Wakefield, York (Home-Based with limited travel as required)
£33,502 per annum
We are recruiting for a Senior Asset Planning Analyst to join our Asset Management Team within the Planning Department at Yorkshire Housing.
The Asset Planning Team is responsible for providing accurate stock condition data and using it to plan major works to our homes, to ensure that Decent Homes and the Yorkshire Housing standards are maintained. The team inform the asset improvement and stock rationalization strategies, as well as maintaining and improving all our properties under group ownership. There is an approximate annual investment of £13 million, mainly in the form of new roofs, heating and insulation.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and evolving housing provider. We own and manage more than 18,000 homes and we’re developing thousands more. We’re ambitious and serious about making Yorkshire Housing first choice for our customers, helping everyone to live in a quality home they can afford. We also serious about being first choice for employees and so we’re investing significantly in our systems, ways of working and our culture.
What will you be doing?
- You will be supporting the Asset Management Team to maintain and improve the quality of the Group’s asset management data, both at house and component level eg the age and life left of a kitchen. Much of this will be on our asset management system, currently Keystone, and there is an increasing focus on the environmental sustainability of our homes. You will work with other departments, and use external data sources, to undertake data quality checks and add to our database, including challenging the quality of the information.
- You will be responsible for planning re-investment in all properties, and work closely with the Delivery and Installation teams to take into account their feedback. You will produce both short-term and long-term plans and reports using the information held, using Excel heavily.
- You will also be responsible for managing a team of 3 intelligent analysts and oversee their work, ensuring consistent, reliable quality and focused informative projects.
What are we looking for?
- You will be well experienced in dealing with property data and experience of systems such as Keystone, Pimms, QL or other stock condition data systems.
- Also have an ability to work with large amounts of data, owning data integrity and collection of data on behalf of an organisation. You will require advanced MS Excel skills along with understanding of Database configuration.
- Demonstrable experience of working with other teams and agencies is essential for this role, previous experience of managing a team is desirable.
- Experience in Housing and knowledge of housing and efficient heating types is also required. An understanding of EPC SAPs is desirable.
We are looking for you to own the work you do to achieve impact by making it happen and creating trust with our customers. We want you to be able to do this with curiosity and a passion for Yorkshire Housing ensuring you have fun along the way!
What can you expect:
In return we offer £33,502 per annum for a 35-hour week, 25 days annual leave (raising annually to 30 days) plus Bank Holidays.
We also provide a reward package to suit everyone – from a variety of retail discounts to a contributory pension scheme where we will match your contributions up to 9%! As well as our great benefits and a fantastic work environment, we’re also a company that cares about its employees and its customers.
In line with our Hub, Home and Roam model, this role will be mainly home-based. Although this will vary, to give an indication post Covid we anticipate that the average frequency will be around 2-3 times a month, throughout the year.
So if you want to be part of a team that makes a real, positive difference every day and work for an organisation that prioritises its people and its customers then we want to hear from you!
The closing date for this advert is Sunday 28th February. Interviews will be taking place shortly after this. There will also be an additional assessment to complete as part of this process.
Yorkshire Housing is proactively working to implement its equality, diversity and inclusion policy. We positively welcome and support diversity in our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.