HGV TANKER DRIVER
HGV TANKER DRIVER
The role of an Abbey Logistics Class One tanker driver is to safely and efficiently deliver customer products using bulk powder tankers throughout the UK and into Europe if required.
- Vacancies based at our Middlewich and Northwich sites
- Shift patterns available:
- Monday - Friday (tramping) and weekend only
Salary: £37,191.00 - £37,244.50 per annum
- Tanker experience preferred
Some duties will involve:
- Ability to work unsupervised. A high level of self-motivation is required
- Keeping your vehicle in good clean condition
- Ensuring your digital hand-held device records all circle checks and deliveries
- Being able to follow instructions in line with comprehensive company procedures and within strict industry guidelines
- To hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence
- Have no more than 6 penalty points
- Hold a valid DCPC Card
- Structured two-week training program
- Full DCPC in house training during your employment
- Competitive salary (* shown as annualised figure over 12 week average earnings)
- Fuel bonus
- Guaranteed hours
- Overtime available
- 28 days paid holiday (includes 8 bank holidays)
- Driver medicals reimbursed
- Online access to payslips and holiday booking
WORKING AT ABBEY
BEST IN CLASS SAFETY IN TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
- Every aspect of our operations, from warehousing to road transport is monitored and regularly reviewed by our team of health safety and compliance professionals to ensure the entire supply chain operates safely.
- Every driver undergoes comprehensive equipment and product training and attends regular refresher training.
- Abbey Logistics Group is made up of three industry-leading divisions operating at the highest level in their respective fields. Our business is based on exceptional talent and strong values and our people are the key to our success.
- We have a proud record of accomplishment for identifying, attracting and developing the best talent in the logistics sector, which has enabled us to continue moving the business forward, growing with existing customers and attracting new business to the group.
- We are now the UK’s largest bulk food powder and liquids logistics provider and have diversified into other markets as our reputation for excellent customer service, best in class operations and our pro-active can-do spirit.
- Joining us is an opportunity to challenge yourself and work in a competitive, exciting and highly rewarding industry.
To apply or find out more about the opportunities available,
email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 07711 590498