RAILWAY PROJECT MANAGER
To ensure that we can successfully deliver future works, and following recent tender awards, we are now looking to expand our rail team and have a number of vacancies.
As Project / Site Manager, your role would include ensuring that works on site are planned, set up and managed safely, efficiently and to a high quality. The role is a permanent position. Initially the role would be based from our Barrhead office and you would deliver national projects on occasions.
To be successful in this role you must have the desire to:
- Be an important and relied upon member of a growing rail business.
- Work at all times to the best of your ability, going the extra mile for our clients.
- Set up your sites so that works are delivered as safely, efficiently and to the highest possible quality.
- Continually learn, develop and improve your skills and abilities.
Key attributes required for this role are:
- Significant experience of managing and delivering rail projects.
- Must have civils experience. Ideally will also have some experience of station/platform/building works, structural repairs to tunnels/culverts/bridges, painting schemes, troughing & cabling and/or P Way.
- Excellent safety awareness.
- Desire to deliver works to the highest quality and right first time.
- Good IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project).
- Ability to write and manage all site paperwork.
- Ability to look ahead and plan up to 3 weeks ahead, on multiple projects, ensuring all necessary labour, plant and material is ordered.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- PTS, COSS & SMSTS essential.
- ES, First Aid preferred.
- Applicants with an engineering HNC / HND / degree will be viewed favourably.
Weekend and night-time working, and lodging away, may be required.
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering e-mail, to explain why you would be suitable for the role, to email@example.com
Apply for RAILWAY PROJECT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly