Specialist Programme Analyst
Specialist Programme Analyst: Projects & Programme Delivery
- Location: Cardiff
- Grade & Salary: G6, £35,288 rising to £38,597 over three years
- Post number: 202586
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Work pattern: Full Time
Closing date: 9 March 2021
Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, flexible working options, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice schemes.
The purpose of this role is to provide programme management oversight to NRW projects.
This role is responsible for collation of all programme financial, progress, and risk reports; quality controlling the data and presenting it to funding departments, on which multi-million-pound investment decisions can be taken.
Consider the principles of SMNR and Well-being of Future Generations Act are considered in all decision making.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to Degree or Diploma or similar level.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Sound knowledge of project and programme management.
- Must be able to independently solve problems by considering different methods within the guidance of defined procedures and frameworks and deciding the most appropriate to use.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and demonstrate the ability to work flexibly within the service.
- Frequent contacts with people within and outside the team to provide or obtain information, excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret information is essential.
- Prince2 Foundation would be beneficial.
Please click apply