1 day left
- Full Time
Queenscourt Hospice is an independent charity that provides free, specialist palliative care for the people of Southport, Formby and West Lancashire. We care for patients with advanced progressive, illnesses, helping them to achieve the best possible quality of life.
£18,504 - £21,771
30 hours per week; 14 month fixed-term contract
Location: Southport, Merseyside
The post holder will provide administrative support to the HR team, working on a variety of generalist HR and payroll activities.
You will have responsibility for providing support during the employee lifecycle such as producing accurate employee letters, processing movers, leavers, joiners; Liaising with third party providers such as payroll, DBS checking, Occupational Health team; Assisting with payroll processes, including adding new starters, checking documents and reports for accuracy and; maintaining contemporaneous records.
To be the successful candidate you will have previous experience of high-volume HR administration; high attention to detail and organisation skills; ability to manage relationships with stakeholders; accuracy and attention to detail to deliver results consistently, on time; be fully competent in Outlook, Excel, Word and MS suite, ideally with knowledge and experience of using a HR database/system.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: Sunday 7th March 2021
For further information or for an informal conversation, please contact Jo Caddy on 01704 544645
Application packs and full job description with person specification are available from the vacancies section on our website, by clicking apply
- We support NHS pension scheme for those with eligibility
- Working in a modern, bright and welcoming environment
- Free on-site parking and subsidised meals
- Excellent annual leave entitlement
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our clinical management team
- We mirror NHS Agenda for Change pay-scales and previous NHS service will be honoured in respect of pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities, including support to undertake professional qualifications or academic study