Business Information Security Officer (BISO)
I am urgently seeking a Business Information Security Officer for a 6 month contract based in London (remote) to start ASAP.
* Co-ordinate end-to-end BISO processes to support the maturity of security in UK region.
* Provide security risk and policy guidance for IT/Business projects.
* Ensure compliance processes are set up currently.
* Information gathering for conducting risk assessments.
* Liaising with the project managers, third parties, and internal teams.
* Reviewing security controls, creating a risk register.
* Extensive experience within information security industry at consultant + level.
* Good knowledge of security standards (ISO 27001, NIST).
* Demonstrable experience in performing formal risk assessments.
* Effective communicator with peers and senior management at board level.
* International experience working on global and large projects.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please apply ASAP. If you know someone who is a good fit for this, please forward this on to them.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy