Senior Java Engineer
A market leading, ambitious technology company, who specialise in developing operational management software solutions, are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team as they move into an exciting new period for the business.
The Senior Java Developer will be required to undertake an important role, working on the development and maintenance of their unique and high-profile software application solutions.
The salary on offer for this position is between GBP40,000 - GBP60,000 and comes with a range of benefits including a bonus scheme, BUPA cover, medicash and a 6% pension. Free parking is also available although the offices are accessible through public transport.
This position is well suited for an established Java Developer looking to gain exposure to up to date and exciting new technologies and take a step up in responsibilities.
The successful Senior Java Developer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Java Development experience.
- API programming knowledge (JMS/JSPA).
- Spring or Hibernate framework experience.
- SQL knowledge and experience.
- Enterprise system development experience.
- An understanding of Continuous Integration and relevant tools - desirable.
- Knowledge of Middleware technologies - desirable.
- Test Framework familiarity - desirable.
- Awareness of Kubernetes and/or Docker - desirable.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email (see below) or call Tom.