Civil Litigation Locum
Venn Group's specialist legal team are excited to be recruiting for a Locum Litigation Solicitor to join a Local Authority in the South West. The role is available on a full-time basis for an initial 2 month period and will be completely remote working.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with previous civil litigation experience. Experienced Lawyers, who are qualified by experience, will also be considered. Local government experience is not essential, but the ideal candidate would possess excellent litigation skills.
Duties will include:
- Conducting and assisting with general civil litigation and prosecutions cases
- Managing own caseload, including gathering evidence, preparing files and documents
- Attending court hearings and providing trial advocacy
- Provide support for committee hearings
- Advise on a wide range of legal matters including housing possessions, ASBI, ASBO applications and debt recovery
A competitive hourly rate of GBP40-45 per hour is offered to the successful candidate dependent on experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Lauren Watts or Alice Hughes at or by calling . We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavor to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.