Senior Java Developer - Financial Services - GBP75k + Bonus and benefits
My client a Financial Service firm based in London is looking for a Senior Java Developer. You will be joining the development team and work on permanent basis (WFH until further notice).
You will be assisting with the day to day support of existing applications, troubleshoots problems identified by users and tests new applications.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Object Orientation principles
- 5+ years' experience with Java programming
- Spring Boot/Spring
- SQL and query optimisation
- Familiarity with Linux ( esp. BASH )
- Experience in microservice design, Server Side architectures and architectural design tools
- Knowledge of Web GUI technologies such as Angular will be a plus.
- Experience building services, containerisation, DevOps, CI CD Pipelines and Cloud Hosting will be highly beneficial
- Financial Service experience will be preferred
Key Skills: Java, Spring, SQL, Docker, Microservices, Cloud, DevOps, Object-Orientated Design Principles, Agile
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy