You'll be joining a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. Their thinking is done upfront, involving clients from the start through information gathering workshops for exploring ideas, unearthing the details, and giving honest direction.
As a Delivery Manager, you will provide management and leadership of retained client roadmaps and own small to medium scale projects as part of our multi-disciplinary key client accounts team. This role works closely alongside other team members including the Service Manager, Designers, UX, Developers and Search/Content Strategists, as well as working directly with a range of high-profile clients.
Essential required skills;
- You will have experience running small to medium scale projects and accounts, with knowledge of road-mapping, pipelines and ongoing monitoring.
- Digital Agency experience is critical for this role.
- You will be campaign focused and proficient at gaining a deep understanding of client goals.
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms. You should feel comfortable challenging briefs and articulating project requirements to a variety of individuals.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team would be beneficial.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and I will call you discuss the opportunity in the strictest of confidence.
Delivery Manager/Digital Agency/Oxford/World famous brands/Permanent/Account Management/Passion/Research/Ecommerce/Agile