Security Engineer | Manchester | GBP45,000
Your new company
A leading financial organisation that employs a workforce of over 40,000 people across multiple countries around the world.
Your new role
Working closely with the Technical lead within a small team you will be supporting the design, installation and development of security tools. You will be responsible for identifying and supporting engineering activities and have a hands on approach with a detailed understanding of evolving threat trends. Responsibilities with include managing and accessing external threat trends, ensuring that risk mitigations are implemented early and throughout the design, supporting the creation, analysis and communication of security metrics and ensuring audit trails and other monitoring is reviewed and are in compliance with policies.
What you'll need to succeed
- A good knowledge and experience of cyber security activities within a financial organisation or transferable domain
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or similar with emphasis on Cyber Security
- Advanced knowledge of WAN/LAN & Ipv4/Ipv6 security
- Hold qualifications such as CCP, SIRA, IA Architect, CISSP, CISM, Security+, CEH, CISMP or an equivalent
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast and evolving environment
What you'll get in return
You can expect a salary ranging from GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.