Voice Core Reporting Engineer
A Voice Core Reporting Engineer to work as a Performance Management Engineer within a large team to produce and collate reports across the following function: Voice Core, Mobile Access and Transmission. This will be achieved by access to numerous Mobile Network Hardware platforms such as Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei & Alcatel.Working hours are between 22:00 and 07:00 (GMT) including a one hour break. Work is required 5 nights per week between and Sunday and Thursday. Any additional work required above the agreed shift.
- Provide reports to allow SLA/business targets to be achieved.
- Following structure of reports will be required
- Daily Capacity reports
- Weekly Capacity/target reports
- Monthly SLA/contractual reports
- Run out of hours reports to support Projects
- Control all reports/Proforma detailing counter structure etc
- Regular customer meetings - (Conf call/On-line meeting etc)
- Proven knowledge of Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei Mobile Network platforms to enable the creations of reports.
- Capability on Performance platforms such as Proptima (MYCOM) to allow reports to be built and maintained.
- Excellent Excel skills using Marcos (VB), Pivot tables etc .
- Access to customer database
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations
- Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult customers and/or situations
- Ability to provide concise and clear, written and verbal reports
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent communication in English (Written & Verbal)
- 3-10 years minimum experience of working in the Telecoms industry.
- Experience of producing and delivering customer presentations
- Proven ability to interact with diverse customers in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience of the software development life cycle desirable but not essential