3rd Line Support
3rd Line Support - West Midlands - GBP35,000-GBP45,000, dependent on experience
Harvey Nash are working in partnership with Fleetcor, as they embark on a restructure and augmentation of their IT & Technology workforce. Fleetcor, is a Global Leader in Commercial Payments, their specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses.
They're a truly global company, operating in over 80 countries around the world. 2020 is shaping up to be an exciting year in Europe for Fleetcor, with their move into an accelerated API strategy and towards cloud based solutions. Transformation and Stabilization are their key drivers and they're looking for their Technology Team to drive innovation and improve delivery through a continued move towards Agile working.
We're looking for an enthusiastic 3rd Line Support with IBM experience to plan, deploy and maintain the IT infrastructure, whilst running business critical applications. You'll support business development projects and ensure the provision of IT services to agreed service levels, availability, quality and cost. You'll also be driving functional delivery and accountability into the team culture.
Our expectations of you in this role are to:
* Ensure High availability of business production systems
* Server Infrastructure MS Windows Server/VMWare
* System Administration of IBM Power Server (IBMi) in LPAR configuration
* Promotion of new application packages from Development Environment
* Database Availability MS SQL Server
* Desktop Infrastructure Windows, VDI, Citrix
To be successful in this role, you'll most likely have the following skills & experience:
* Experience in a dynamic rapidly evolving technical environment
* Experience with IBM
* In depth knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory versions up to date
* A detailed knowledge of all aspects of the IT facet, including:
* Technical experience of installation and support of:
* Windows Server
* Microsoft SQL database server
* Anti-Virus software, deployment and monitoring
* Applications running generally on Windows platform
* Microsoft Office on versions up to date
* A working knowledge of VMWare is desirable
* A working knowledge of cloud systems (Microsoft Azure, AWS) is desirable
Please submit your application at your earliest convenience to be considered for this opportunity.