Security Cleared AIX Architect (Micro-Partitioning & AIX Ipar)
Security Cleared* AIX Architect/AIX Consultant (Micro-Partitioning & AIX Ipar) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract on a long term, programme of work, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a specialist Security Cleared* AIX Architect
- Must be an AIX SME with strong HLD/LDD & design experience
- Must have Micro-Partitioning and AIX Ipar
- Our client requires an architect with a strong AIX background to help define the solution and produce the technical documentation. The document they will need to produce will include High Level designs, migration patterns and blueprints.
- The role will involve working closely with the customer and other third party teams.
- Demonstrably operates as the overall AIX Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall Architect or Project Manager.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly GBP2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.