Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to join our client who is a geospatial company to work on a initial 3 month contract. This role would usually be based in Southampton but is working remotely for the time being.
This role is deemed inside IR35 so would require the successful individual to operate via an Umbrella company.
The Service Desk Analyst is required to diagnose and resolve technical incidents/requests at first level in a customer service-oriented team environment and co-ordinate IT support by second level teams to ensure agreed service levels are met across the business.
- Provide a customer and business focused single point of contact to end users reporting IT related incidents or requests
- Provide a service in line with the team's rota and ensure the phone service is covered between 8am and 5 pm
- Diagnose and resolve technical incidents and requests at first level to minimise the impact of incidents or requests. and co-ordinate IT support by 2nd level teams
- Obtain both technical information and business impact from customers to enable support teams to resolve incidents or fulfil requests effectively. Recognise and react appropriately to an incident which is of a high severity
- Identify service and process improvements to enhance the customer experience of IT support function
Experience & Technologies:
- Experience on a Service Desk providing First and Second level fixes, as opposed to just raising Support calls
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word Excel)
- Very good communication skills both written and oral
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory & Exchange
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age