Digital Communications Planner
Spring are currently recruiting for a Digital Communications Planner to undertake a 3 month contract for a leading full service Digital Agency. This is fully remote starting ASAP on and will be 2-3 days per work.
We need a strategic communications planner who is insights driven with a creative heart, an analytical mind and a fluent understanding of digital media. With a proven understanding of brands, you'll be able to contextualise a client brief and work with a mix of channel specialists to ensure that creative and content deliverables all work in harmony across the entire customer journey. A key part of the role is to inspire the creative teams day in, day out, with your razor sharp insights and precision briefs.
- Ability to translate client briefs for creative designers and copy writers
- Possess excellent numerical and verbal reasoning skills with the ability to deliver actionable consumer insights, turning them into clear, well articulated propositions
- Leading client presentations and handling feedback with objectivity
- Partnering with channel experts to ensure our ideas make most effective use of an integrated mix of channels, brought to life using the most innovative, targeted media and technology
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills, you'll be well organised with good attention to detail.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.