Digital Test Lead
Digital Test Lead, West Bromwich, up to GBP35,000
My prestigious client based in West Bromwich is currently looking for Digital Test Lead to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis.
You will be highly experienced in the use and application of industry test tools and frameworks on an integrated product platform and be comfortable to operate in a technical capacity (digital and integrations) to support business change in collaboration with IT and 3rd party suppliers to maintain a highly efficient and reliable end to end test process.
Your key responsibilities:
* Understand business requirements and processes to define test plans.
* Continuous review of scope and the testability of all requirements.
* Working collaboratively with BAs, developers and SME's to ensure all documentation the test team require in order to script and plan is available and of a suitable standard.
* Embed best practices and quality improvements, including test automation
* Manage project test team risks, issues and dependencies.
* Analyse functional, non- functional and technical specifications and user stories/requirements to derive all relevant test cases and scenarios.
* Guide and mentor test analysts and business testers during test Scripting and execution.
* Attending and participating in regular meetings with other Team Leads to ensure consistent quality and mentoring where required.
Your skills & attributes:
* Ideally 3 - 5 years' demonstrated experience as a Test Lead or as an experienced Senior Test Analyst
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Experience of applying a robust test assurance model to 3rd party deliveries
* Full software development life cycle experience using structured and agile approaches
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent understanding of testing best practice/test methodologies and their practical application on a programme delivery
* Browser compatibility/mobile test tools ie Browserstack
* Manual and test automation experience of web/mobile technologies
* Ability to mentor and guide less experienced test resources on the programme
* ISEB/ISTQB software testing accreditation
* Proficient on JIRA and Zephyr to be able to create sprints and dashboards.
* Solid experience of working within the financial services sector
* Working knowledge and experience of test design techniques and approaches within an integrated product solution
* Ability to understand and fully utilise a variety of modern test tools and test frameworks including those that support automation testing, to drive end to end quality and efficiency
All successful candidates will be required to go through credit and background checks.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply!