Application Development Manager (Java)
Java, JDBC, JAXB, SQL, application platform, Team Lead and Senior experience
Hands on Java Application development role. Undertake full and complete ownership of designated application components all the way from conception and design to delivery and support. Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Architects, Developers, QA, Engineering, and Technology Vendor teams for design, development, testing, maintenance and support. Lead, guide and mentor onsite and offshore developers on technical direction and governance requirements are fully adhered to and are in compliance.
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end application platform/service delivery with at least 2+ years of team leading experience
- Expert knowledge of core Java and JEE technologies such as JDBC and JAXB, Java/Web technologies
- Knowledge of Python, Perl, Unix Shell Scripting is a plus
- Expert hands-on experience with SQL and with at least one DBMS such as IBM DB2 (preferred) or Oracle is a strong plus
- Expert knowledge of and experience in securing web applications, secure coding practices
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, which may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy Notice to understand how we process this information. In short, in order to supply you with work finding services, we will hold and process your personal data, and only with your express permission we will share this personal data with a client (or a third party working on behalf of the client) by email or by upload to the Client/third parties vendor management system. By giving us permission to send your CV to a client, this constitutes permission to share the personal data that would be necessary to consider your application, interview you (Phone/video/face to face) and if successful hire you. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at our website.