IT Ancillary Application Team Lead
A IT Ancillary Application Team Lead is required for a Private Health organisation based in London. The IT Ancillary Application Team Lead will function as the primary expert for 3rd party ancillary application and oversees the management and implementation of healthcare technology. Working in conjunction with the Clinical Engineering Manager, the TL defines build objectives and manages configuration, build and installation of the application.
The IT Ancillary Application Team Lead will report to the Clinical Engineering Manager for the Private Health organisation and will be responsible for planning, structuring, and monitoring system implementation, as well as testing and change control procedures. The IT Ancillary Application Team Lead takes direction from, and collaborates with, the Clinical Engineering Manager on work priorities and manages the resolution of escalated issues.
The IT Ancillary Application Team Lead will serve as the primary support contact for their respective application as well as serve as a point of contact for various other applications within their assigned team. The IT Ancillary Application Team Lead will serve as a leader with overall responsibility for software analysis and design, application and system installation and implementation.
The IT Ancillary Application Team Lead will provide best solutions to identified needs, meeting operational and business objectives, technology capabilities, and human resource requirements. Maintains the ongoing service relationships between the IT department and its direct application customers, and is a liaison to other departments and entities.
If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below please get in touch.
Key Skills & Technologies;
- Has proven experience in application of project management and system development methodologies.
- Good understanding of the processes associated with clinical study management, data management, and regulatory operations
- Ability to manage multiple contacts and relationships at various levels throughout the organization
- Understanding of business process re-engineering and implementation planning
- Ability to keep abreast of current regulatory and technical trends and how these trends would impact patient technology implementation within a large sponsor organization
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of business/scientific functions and related systems interfaces that can assist the Private Health organisations management in the operation and administration of divisions.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations is desirable.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and deal analytically with both internal problems and opportunities that arise during the coordination of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Management skills must include strong written and verbal communication skills, negotiating skills and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates ability to interrelate to all levels of the user community.
- Work Experience:
- Experience with implementing and supporting a major system in a clinical or system analyst capacity.
- Epic implementation experience within the area of focus
- Understanding of EHR, Epic modules, ancillary systems, and health system operations.
If you are an experienced IT Ancillary Application Team Lead and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to (see below) - Keystream Group Ltd are acting as an employment agency and company.