Shift Process Technician
Shift Process Technician - Permanent
Alloa OR North Lanarkshire
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Shift Process Technician to work from their office based in either the Alloa area or North Lanarkshire area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client are an SME within the Medical Device sector.
Shift Process Technician Responsibilities:
- This role operates 24/7 shifts. which is a rotating 2 week rota (2 weeks on days then 2 weeks on nights). Days 7am - 7pm, Nights 7pm - 7am.
- As a Process Technician you will support some aspects of the reel to reel print line and automated manufacturing processes.
- You will provide support to manufacturing, quality, process engineering and equipment engineering through process monitoring, controls, and continuous improvement activities.
- Those with experience in high speed web based printing, flatbed screen printing or converting lines would bring good transferable skills to this role.
Shift Process Technician Requirements:
- A hands-on Technician with relevant industry experience.
- Experience of optimising processes, print, converting or medical would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of statistical process controls, capabilities and analysis techniques.
- Basic understanding of GRR (direction given).
- Some experience of executing product and process verification protocols.
- Basic understanding of Design of Experiments (direction given)
- cGMP experience.
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office.
- Competent in documentation and report writing.
- Green Belt certification would be an advantage.
Are you the Shift Process Technician we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.