SEO Manager- Leeds
Vacancy: SEO Manager
You'll be joining an established SEO team where you'll work closely with the Head if SEO to support across content, link building and technical SEO. You'll also be managing and training a couple of executives in the team and will be responsible for their development.
Finally you'll support the head of department on new business pitches.
- Hands-on SEO strategic implementation,
- Strong technical software skills: Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in and a good understanding of content and copywriting
- Experience in outreach
- Experience delivering SEO & Content Marketing services
- Excellent understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape
- Professional, confident and friendly manner in business situations
- Superb oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
An established and well respected independent agency in Leeds. You'll be joining a close knit team and will benefit from being part of a business who put a hge emphasis on personal development and career progression!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.