Security Cleared* Unix (AIX) Architect (Datacentre/Migration)
Security Cleared* AIX Architect (Datacentre/AIX/Migration) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 3-month home based contract.
Our client requires a specialist AIX ARCHITECT to lead the migration of AIX Servers out of their data centres to another data centre. They require an architect with a specialist AIX skill set to help define the solution and produce the technical documentation. The document they will need to produce will include High Level designs, migration patterns and blueprints. The role will involve working closely with the customer and other third party teams.
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall Architect or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Tangible recognition from customers and/or client sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
This is an urgent requirement - please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered..the successful candidate must be willing to undergo Security Clearance, prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.