2 x Graduate .NET Developers - Manchester
I have an immediate need for 2 x Graduate .NET Developers to join a company in Central Manchester
As a developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new features and functionality to deliver and support the requirements of our customers.
- Bug fixes and enhancements for existing customer solutions.
- Taking an active role in maintaining the high-quality standards of both our codebase and the solutions delivered to our customers.
- Contributing to the technical steering decisions on individual projects, when required.
- Sharing of technical knowledge and expertise within the development team.
The client is someone who has an interest & grounding in the following skillsets:
- C# and .NET technologies.
- Experience of ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI frameworks.
- Experience of SQL Server, or equivalent RDBMS.
- Experience of managing code via source-control, ideally with Git.
- Experience of working in teams employing agile methodologies, ideally Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience of conducting peer code reviews desirable.
- Ability to effectively manage your own workload in order to meet business deadlines.
- Ability to communicate abstract or complex ideas and solutions effectively.
- Initiative and independence, when required, to solve problems.
- Championing of best software engineering principles as well as striving for continual improvement.
- A desire to improve knowledge and drive adoption of new technologies and techniques within the development team.
Salary is circa GBP20-23k.
Please apply now