Identity & Access Management Service Owner - Q10766
The Parliamentary Digital Service (PDS) works with the House of Commons, the House of Lords, and Parliament staff on their IT and digital needs.
At the Parliamentary Digital Service, we're transforming the way Parliament does digital. We're responsible for the digital output of all parliamentary services. We think it's important that everyone can access and understand what's going on in Parliament. Our goal is to bring together the public, Parliament Members, and Parliamentary staff to inform, engage, support, and communicate through one, unified digital core - PDS.
As Service Owner of Identity and Access Management, you will act as the technical subject matter expert and lead on defining and delivering a vision for the Identity and Access Management product/service. You will be responsible for owning, maintaining and evolving innovative technology products and services that deliver maximum value for users with a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
You will own day-to-day management and prioritisation of the product service backlog, collaborating with colleagues across the Digital Service and beyond to provide a highly available, secure and reliable Identity and Access Management service.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
We are currently looking for candidates who have:
- Strong team building and management skills with the ability to motivate, lead and develop a large diverse team ensuring resources are organised appropriately and effectively.
- Ability to deliver results within agreed timescales and to work within tight deadlines.
- Experience of defining and reporting progress against targets, providing highlights as necessary and taking actions to resolve exceptions.
- Experience in designing, implementing and supporting Identity and Access Management solutions, with specific knowledge of:
- PKI Infrastructure and certificate management
- Azure Active Directory/Azure Active Directory
- ADFS Management/Azure Authentication.
- Securing of Active Directory both on-premise and Cloud.
Please see the Job Description for more information.
Successful candidates will be required to complete pre-employment checks. This includes security vetting to Security Check (SC) level unless otherwise specified. All successful candidates are required to pass these checks before an offer can be confirmed.
Applicants should be aware that if they have resided outside of the UK for a total of more than two of the last five years, they are not eligible for vetting.
Join us and you'll be joining a growing team of talented, like minded individuals who are energised by a fast-paced environment driven by innovation and excellence. You will be collaborative, delivery-focused and have strong organisational and interpersonal skills. In addition, you will be logical and practical, and having a willingness to learn, explore and develop new skills.
We're an open, transparent, collaborative team at the heart of Westminster, who work innovatively and flexibly to facilitate a work/life balance. We pride ourselves in building people's careers, investing in them and providing great opportunities for career progression.