Customer Service Analyst - Entry Level
CUSTOMER SERVICE ANALYST - HOME BASED WITH OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO BROMLEY AND LONDON - UP TO GBP25k PER ANNUM, DOE
Highams are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Analyst to join a leading software consultancy who specialise in providing insurance software to the Lloyd's insurance market.
My client have been trading for over 10 years and are a market leader in their field. Having recently undergone a management buyout, they have aggressive growth plans, and are looking to dramatically build out their workforce this year.
Be the first point of contact for customers for any Support request. Ensure tickets raised are managed and closed effectively to the customers' satisfaction and SLAs are met. Be the representative on Production Service.
- Acknowledge and prioritise tickets raised by customers (via telephone, email or JIRA direct)
- Conduct first line investigations into tickets that clients raise
- Assign tickets to the relevant teams and actively track resolution
- Monitor ticket resolutions against SLA's
- Produce reporting on Service Desk statistics as necessary
- Maintain user manuals according to the latest versions of the software
- Provide system training for clients in person and remotely as necessary
- Tenacious and assertive
- Ability to assess, prioritise and manage demand
- Pro-active with a desire to progress
- Ability to think creatively to resolve issues
- Ability to break down technical feedback in a user-friendly way
The Customer Service Analyst, is the first point of contact for any customers contacting my client, and as such, excellent communication skills are paramount.
This role is ideal for a school/college/university leaver, or someone at the beginning of their career with 1-3 years experience.