Private Client Solicitor Derby
We delighted to be recruiting for an exclusive legal 500 firm for a private client solicitor. The client can consider candidates at all levels of experience above 2 years PQE
Our client has an excellent client base including many high net worth individuals. Work includes advice on lifetime trusts, tax, Powers of Attorney, administration of estates and Court of Protection work.
Ideally you will be a:
- Solicitor with significant experience in this area of work. As a guide our client would expect a suitable candidate to have at least 2 years' post qualification experience.
- Previous experience dealing with high net worth clients/estates.
- STEP qualification would be advantageous.
- Keen to develop the business and department so not be afraid of business development and networking.
If successful you will receive:
- Wide variety of quality work.
- Joining a highly regarded private client department.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the business.
Please send CV in first instance and we will call you back for an informal chat.
Even if this role is not ideal based on location, specialism years PQE please email and we can contact you to discuss opportunities better suited to your specialism.