We are looking for Lettings Officers to join our team in the South West. We have full time roles at Lanhydrock, Killerton, Holnicote and Tisbury. Working as part of a wider let estate team you'll use your expertise and consultancy skills in the letting and ongoing management of our properties.
You'll be responsible for letting and ongoing management of our residential let estate including the condition, maintenance and refurbishment or properties across a number of our estates. You'll work closely with the Estate Management team to provide the highest quality service to your colleagues and our tenants. You'll ensure high standards are maintained across the let estate; appropriate income generating opportunities are realised; and excellent tenant relationships are sustained. You'll ensure that NT cottages are places where people want to live - and to stay.
We're looking for you, if you've got the following skills and experience:
- Accreditation from ARLA or working towards that or similar accreditation
- Demonstrable knowledge of residential lettings environment and an understanding of the local market
- Some understanding of residential property refurbishment and the ability to produce specifications
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislation and how that applies in the National Trust context
- Strong data management and analytical skills and the ability to support managers in the decision making through provision of data
- Strong demonstrable consulting skills of listening, building trust and acting to deliver a high quality service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills