New Business Receptionist
New Business Receptionist
With offices in Exeter, Teignmouth and Newton Abbot, Tozers Solicitors LLP is looking for a New Business Receptionist to join our award-winning firm on a full or part-time basis.
With 26 partners and 140 staff, we offer unrivalled legal services to businesses and individuals, both locally and nationally.
- Salary of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum (pro rata if part time)
- Travel loan scheme
- Charity and social responsibility scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 23 days’ holiday per annum (pro rata if part time)
- Extra holiday at Christmas
- Flexibility of full-time or part-time options available
If you are a proven administrator with passion for client care, this is an incredible opportunity to join a firm whose lawyers are recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK legal directories as amongst the best in the UK.
Our people are our most important asset and we build our success from within by providing staff with extensive development opportunities. We’ll put your preferences and skill set at the heart of our training process to ensure that you realise your full potential.
What’s more, we encourage engagement in the local community and support a new charity each year. We’re proud to have raised many thousands of pounds for our chosen charities over the years and to have been recognised for our excellence in this area, both locally and nationally.
As a New Business Receptionist, you will process new business enquiries generated via telephone, email and our website, including our live chat software.
Working within the Client Service Team, you will:
- Use our enquiry process to triage and signpost queries to the correct team
- Log all new business enquiries and general call logs
- Perform a range of admin tasks, including preparing mailshots, updating lists and supporting events
- Provide cover for the Reception Team when required
To join us as a New Business Receptionist, you will need:
- To be an efficient administrator who can quickly identify where a client query should be directed
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering excellent client care
- A professional telephone manner
- At a minimum, A-Levels (or equivalent)
A degree (or equivalent) in a marketing or business-related discipline would be beneficial to your application. Experience of working in a professional services firm would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role Receptionist, Administrator, Secretary, Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, Office Assistant, or Client Services Administrator.
The closing date for applications is the 21st January 2021.
Webrecruit and Tozers Solicitors LLP are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a New Business Receptionist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.