Customer Support Scientist
Customer Support Scientist
Our client is currently looking to recruit two experienced and customer focused individuals to join its Customer Support team based in Liverpool UK. The Customer Support Scientists will offer technical and customer assistance for our client’s biochip instruments within their food diagnostics and toxicology divisions.
- Responsibility to operate mobile testing labs throughout the UK
- Responsibility for the quality control and release of results on our client’s Vivalytic range of instruments
- The troubleshooting of COVID-19 related customer queries and the provision of product information and advice
- The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all COVID-19 related products
- The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all food and toxicology product lines
- Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
- The performing of instrument installations and end-user training world-wide
- Trouble-shooting of Biochip, Vivalytic, ELISA and RX related customer queries and the provision of product information and advice
- The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Biochip related product groups, ELISA and RX
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business-related discipline
- Experience in a COVID-19 testing environment
- Confidence in liaising with people via telephone, email and in person
- Previous experience in customer support
- Laboratory experience
- Fluency in English
- Thorough knowledge of related products
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through their commitment and the skill of their people, they have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve their growing international markets, they require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to our client’s ethos is their drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of their staff plays a vital role in this aim.
How to apply:
To apply for the role of Customer Support Scientist, please apply via the button shown.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Support Scientist, Technical Support Specialist, Customer Support Specialist, Product Support Specialist.