2 days left
- Full Time
Stafford or Shrewsbury, Covering Staffordshire and Shropshire
£32,226.40 per annum
Permanent, 40 hours per week
Calling all bright sparks!
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the 40+ members of our in-house electrical division; carrying out aspects of HPG electrical work, including domestic, commercial, responsive, planned, EV points and LED lighting.
You will be joining an ECA and ELECSA approved, award-winning contractor, which is responsible for ensuring compliance across the Group.
There are vacancies based in Staffordshire and Shropshire but you may be required to work in both areas at peak times, to cover demand.
As part of our electrical team, we want you to have:
- Experience of domestic EICR Testing (2 per day)
- Domestic install experience
- BS7671 18th edition
- A full clean driving licence
- City & Guilds 2391
- The ability to use emails and a tablet for work purposes
- Experience of communicating with your colleagues and residents over the phone, by email and in person.
- Customer care skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- It would be preferable if you were able JIB graded, had an NVQ3 or equivalent, an Amtech Certification and experience working for a housing association.
If you fit the bill, we want to hear from you!
As a member of the Group, you will receive:
- A competitive salary of £32,226.40 per annum
- JIB linked rates of pay
- A company vehicle
- Hand and power tools
- A generous out-of-hours package (following 6 months’ probation Standby rate £308.84 per week / £51.52 per callout)
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- Access to a dedicated employee assistance programme
- Access to an employee perks package
- Eye care vouchers
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service + bank holidays
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities
Please note, we may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications. Don’t delay – apply today to avoid disappointment.