Longcliffe Quarries are the UK’s leading independent supplier of pure limestone powders, granules and aggregates. Employing over 170 people across 2 sites makes us one of Derbyshire's largest employers.
We are seeking to recruit a Fixed Plant Fitter working on a day/ late shift pattern at our Brassington Moor Quarry. Reporting to the Mechanical Supervisor this role offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to develop within the organisation. Ideally the candidate shall have experience in planned and reactive maintenance and fixed plant inspections in Quarrying or a similar process environment.
Longcliffe are an equal opportunities employer.
- Ensuring the fixed plant is maintained and repaired to a high standard, whilst complying with Company Health, Safety and Quality systems
- Carrying out periodic inspections and adhering to planned maintenance schedules
- Where required compile specific reports as specified by your Line Supervisor
- Be able to work flexible hours to suit production and maintenance needs (including weekends)
- You will be self-motivated and a good communicator, also be able to work in a team environment
- Able to challenge ways of working and bring new ideas to the business on planned maintenance activities
- A time served maintenance engineer is desirable
- Excellent H&S knowledge especially with compiling task specific Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
Click 'Apply' below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15/01/2021