ESF Digital Innovation Coach
ESF Digital Innovation Coach
Full-time | Fixed Term for 18 months | £23,231-£33,349 per annum
We are recruiting for a Digital Innovation Coach to develop and deliver a broad digital training offer to upskill employed and unemployed individuals, enhancing productivity, and promoting skills development through the ESF funded Smart Skills project. The training offer will include digital training analysis and one-day intensive workshops through to ten-week flexible programmes; taster programmes, workshops, face-to-face, online and blended learning delivery.
You will strive to increase the engagement of a diverse range of ethnicities, women and disabled people into digitally focused roles, engaging and enthusing participants into accessing higher level skills and apprenticeships.
You will also creatively and enthusiastically provide digital upskilling for FE students, HE students and CPD through training sessions, 1-2-1 and small group support, drop-in clinics, master classes and provision of on-line resources.
- Support employer engagement events/workshops to develop new digital skills provision and employer focussed programmes addressing digital skills gaps.
- Design and deliver learner engagement events/activities to support and encourage students and staff to engage with the project
- Design and deliver digital taster sessions/masterclasses/bite sized modules suitable for employers and individuals unwilling/unable to commit to full programmes.
- Embrace and support emerging learning technologies, by creating bespoke support resources, screencasts, how-to guides and FAQs
- Deliver digitally focused training that will support professional development and enable individuals to progress within their existing organisation or apply for alternative employment
- Provide advice, support and training, including remotely, on agreed aspects of using Google applications, including specified items among the following: Google for Education, Drive, Classroom
The project and this job role is part funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) as part of the 2014 – 2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.
As one of the country’s largest providers of quality education and training, our team of over 600 talented staff support over 12,000 students each year and each plays a part in making City College Plymouth a nationally recognised learning environment.
The College offers a range of teaching, business support and Apprenticeship opportunities. So if you want to be rewarded well for investing in people’s futures - we want to hear from you.
City College Plymouth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College is an equal opportunities employer.