Site Operations Manager
Position: Site Operations Manager, Part Time
BasePower designs, builds and operates award-winning energy generation schemes which reduce energy costs and carbon emissions for industrial clients.
We are seeking a part-time Site Operations Manager in the Plymouth/Cornwall area with experience of maintaining and preparing industrial boilers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation and management of a BasePower Combined Heat & Power (CHP) Energy Centres at a food manufacturing site in east Cornwall.
- Work with the UK Operations Manager to manage the performance of the CHP Energy Centre on a day to-day basis and deliver against expected outputs
- Maintain Site Operations Diaries and Required Actions Items List (RAIL), assist with site specific SOPs and resolve any issues arising, including liaison with OEMs when trips occur
- Undertake inspections within the CHP compound and other factory assets such as the Waste Heat Boiler room, Control Room and Hot Water Transfer area to identify any issues.
- Maintain inspection and compliance records
- Be the first line of defence to undertake minor repairs and maintenance, plus manage key suppliers and contractors
- Ensure that the plant is operated and maintained in line with the Operational and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals
- Manage and control the work activities on-site and maintaining excellent relationships with the customer and site personnel.
The ideal candidate will have an electrical or mechanical background. Boiler, reciprocating or rotating engine and rotating equipment experience is preferred.
This person will be the primary point of contact for the BasePower Energy Centre and will ideally live within commuting distance of east Cornwall.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered.
For a full job description and package details please contact David Holden by clicking 'Apply' below.