Customer Insights Officer
Here at Trafford Housing Trust, we are looking for a Customer Insights Officer who will play a vital role in supporting the business to create actionable insight about the customer experience which will be used to remove waste, improve the customer experience and increase the social impact that we make.
- Provide administrative, technical and analytical support to the Customer Insights Manager, including campaign management, and the digital distribution of surveys.
- Assist in the collation of responses for transactional campaigns; flagging customers who require a follow up.
- Assist with survey design, build and analysis of feedback through monthly reporting.
- Collate and analyse data, interpret findings and provide insights into internal and / or external customer behaviours, journeys, needs and our customer experience.
- Work within clear internal policies and procedures, selecting appropriate solutions and addressing key issues within agreed service guidelines, contributing to policy and procedure design and improving the customer journey and user experience of our services.
- Play an active role in internal projects and initiatives, applying actionable customer insight gained from feedback or customer behaviour to make improvements.
- Work towards agreed team service delivery targets / personal objectives and / or key performance indicators.
- Comfortable with making telephone calls to customers and know how to ask questions i.e. have a good telephone manner.
- Where necessary support the wider customer experience team with projects particularly the Customer and Digital Engagement Manager when we have focus groups or customer events N.B. some of these may be in the early evening but tend to be monthly.
- Develop good internal working relationships with all departments, using our customers experience and evidence to persuade and influence them to make improvements and to drive efficiencies.
So, if you hold a degree in related subject matter or have similar relevant work experience, then we want to hear from you. You’ll have strong written, verbal and communication skills along with the ability to write reports and be a proficient user of Excel & Microsoft Office Suite, ability to learn new systems & an interest in technology developments.
Having knowledge of customer metrics including Net Promoter Score, Customer Effort and Customer Satisfaction is an advantage. Experience in creating surveys or using customer experience software i.e. Survey Monkey or Qualtrics or similar will also be advantageous.
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance with family friendly policies, and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include:
- Standard annual leave allowance of 31 days
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
- Access to Westfield Health Plan
- 2 x volunteering days per year
About the Trust
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West. As a social enterprise, we are a ‘profit-for-purpose’ organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
We have recently joined the L&Q Group, in an exciting deal that will see us build 20,000 new homes across the NW. This represents ambitious growth and a huge vote of confidence in THT’s team and track record.
We’re actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
Closing Date: 1st December 2020, however, please send your applications in as soon as possible as the closing date may be brought forward if enough quality applications are received.