Security Architect/Security Designer/Lead Security Network Engineer
On behalf of one of our leading clients we are looking for an ambitious and highly skilled Security professional to join the company at an exciting time of investment and growth. This role will also be working on a greenfield site and exciting new technologies. You will either be an established Security Architect/Designer or come from a Lead Security Network Engineer background and have strong design experience and thus be looking to take that step up in to an Architect role.
- Experience across a number of relevant IT disciplines
- Strong knowledge of IT Security best practice
- Be able to design with security in mind.
- Understand the design of systems to manage levels of risk, manageable business and technical complexity.
- Knowledge of Information security & risk control frameworks
- Have a proactive responsibility to deliver secure systems and implement proportionate controls to enable business outcomes.
- Have the ability to speak on behalf of technical teams and facilitate the relationships with direct and indirect stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively the complexities of technical programs to senior management level.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the business relevance of information risks and the current trends and growths in information security.